Depending on your settings, the working time is recorded either by employees or by the HR team. The system calculates the number of hours worked based on the start and end times.
Disable the option of recording working time for past dates, enforcing punctuality in attendance and systematic filling of the attendance sheets.
- calculates your employees’ overtime automatically;
- helps you avoid illegal overtime;
- allows for accessing the coworkers’ work schedules (optional);
- allows for making changes to the work schedules;
- compares the number of hours worked to the numbers of hours planned;
- allows for exporting data to Excel.
HRnest generates reports on the recorded working time, planned timetables completions and summaries of paid overtime.
Your employees register their worked hours hassle-free, whatever their work mode.
Create timetables for your teams with a couple of clicks.
Automatically generate reports on the completion of planned timetables.
Browse all data related to working time as handy data sheets.
We use the best servers available – Microsoft® Azure® – fully compliant with industry standards, including GDPR.
Use a fully functional English version of the platform, available for all account types.
What our clients say: