1. Newsletter – a free-of-charge service provided electronically, which allows the Customer to receive previously ordered news of the nature referred to in §2 of the Terms and Conditions sent by the Service Provider by electronic means.
2. Website – the HRnest website administered by the Service Provider at the following address: hrnest.io.
3. Service Provider - HRnest Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Gdynia, at al. Zwycięstwa 96/98, 81-451 Gdynia, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register [KRS] – kept by the Regional Court for Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk, KRS No.: 0000723806, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 5833293000, REGON [National Business Registry Number]: 369734182, share capital of: PLN 40,000.00
4. Customer - any entity using the Newsletter service.
1. The Customer uses the Newsletter service voluntarily.
2. E-mails sent under this service will be sent to the Customer's e-mail address provided in the Newsletter subscription.
3. As part of the Newsletter service, news relating to the subject matters of the Website (in particular in the field of HR processes management), as well as marketing information related to the Website, will be sent by the Service Provider.
4. The Customer can sign up for the Newsletter:
5. In order to sign up for the Newsletter (conclude the Agreement):
7. Information about the cancelling of the subscription to the Newsletter and the unsubscribe link will appear in the e-mail correspondence.
8. The Customer may apply to cancel their subscription to the Newsletter at any time without giving a reason and incurring any costs by using the option referred to in subs. 7 or by sending an e-mail to the Service Provider’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Clicking on the unsubscribe link or sending an e-mail with a request to cancel the subscription will result in immediate termination of the service agreement.
1. Complaints concerning the Newsletter should be addressed to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
2. The Service Provider will respond to a complaint within 14 days from its receipt.
1. The Service Provider is the controller of the Customer's personal data provided to the Service Provider in connection with the Newsletter service.
2. When the Customer subscribes to the Newsletter, they voluntarily provide their personal data. However, providing personal data is necessary for the use of the service referred to in these Terms and Conditions. Personal data provided by the Customer will be processed by the Service Provider in order to provide the Newsletter service to the Customer in accordance with the relevant legal provisions, in particular with the General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR.
1. The Service Provider reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions only for substantial reasons. A substantial reason is understood as a necessary change in the Terms and Conditions due to: the Newsletter service modernisation or amendments in the provisions of law applicable to the Service Provider’s service.
2. Information about the planned changes in Terms and Conditions will be sent to the Customer’s e-mail address indicated in the subscription at least 14 days before the changes enter into force.
3. If the Customer does not object to the planned changes before the date of its entry into force, it is assumed that they accept them.
4. If the Customer does not accept the planned changes, they should send a notification about that fact to the Service Provider's e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. This will result in termination of the service agreement on the date when the planned changes enter into force.
5. The Customer is forbidden to provide content of illegal nature.